Hey everyone!
Sorry for not being around much!
A lot has happend since I last posted anything. I'm now in a relationship again, after 9 years. These are exciting news for me, so I've been very, very busy.
Seems like this is going to be something serious and I've been traveling there and back and back there again for the past 2 months.
Right now I'm going to stay in Vienna for at least the next 2 months, since I started my drivers licence courses and I still have 2 exams to take at the end of June.
After that I'll move to his new house, which is in Germany and I have to pack all my stuff. So just everyone knows - I might be away for a while again soon.
But for now, there's a few karaoke scripts going to be out soon.
So stay tuned!
Add: This picture was taken at the end of March right in front of the University building for Japanese Studies. It's also right in front of my class rooms. A beautiful Sakura Tree.