22. Mai 2011

Wooot...

Hello guys!


A lot has been going on in the past few weeks. I had my first week of theory driving lessons and I got to meet up with my friends. Since I'm in a relationship now and we actually planned on me moving to his house in the near future, a lot of stuff was going on, but it seems, like I don't have to take things as fast now.
I was actually just informed that my hubby still has insecurities and doubt and he's not sure whether he really actually wants me to move up there. He told me it's going too fast for him - which is true. We were going real fast with this.

So now I’m back to my old life. He wants to see what happens and wants to take some time sorting out his life and stuff and me? I’m going to find a job, get my new internet connection I was actually going to get when I first met him again and will do as usual.
I’m really disappointed and also hurt, because a few weeks ago everything was just dandy and he couldn’t move me up there fast enough. Now this.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do from now on. Possibly just continue as is and start working on some karaoke stuff again. Working helps, or so I’ve been told…