Sorry everyone! I nearly forgot.
Here's what we at H!F released around Christmas and New Years. After releasing the Shige² concert performance we were up for a little surprise for you guys on the 25th, right on Christmas. We decided to release all the different versions for the second single of MM's kyuuki-members: "Only you".
I have to say it turned out quite awesome. The Font search alone took me several ours, but I think I found the best to go along with the jewelish feeling of the video as well as the effects I wanted to create. YAY for that!!
In total we released all 5 versions of this song, keeping the effects the same, but changing highlight colors to fit the background.
After that, on the 31st, we released the last of our special release spree we had prepared for our followers and friends. This time it was a concert performance from one of our favourite groups (at least from mine). It was one of the few performances those guys had and it was definitly one of the best - both voice and costume wise. We're talking about Zoku v-u-den's renedition of the V-u-den hit song: "Koisuru Angel Heart".
We kept the feather intro of the PV that was released years ago and changed some of the effects.
JUNJUN I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always we hope you enjoy our work and we'll see you back after our hiatus.
See ya!

