Hey guys!
I wish you all -belatedly- a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope everyone is doing well and had wonderful holidays with your dear ones.
I've been at my grandparents and it was great. We didn't give out any presents this year, but that was fine. We hat lots of fun, a beautiful tree (that I get to decorate each year) and good food and company.
Now the new year started and I've got lots of job applications to write, so there probably won't be a lot of updates for the forseeable future.
I hope that will change, whenever I find a job and have a -not so erratic- scheudule.
I'm also going to update you on the last two H!F releases we put out before New Years. But I'll probably do that tomorrow.
Okay now, folks, I got to get some work done.
Until later!