17. September 2012

Random Notes

Hey guys, it's me again! I just installed Blogger on my cellphone and thought I should try it out and blog about what is going on.
So, here's a short update.

I finished working on a new H!F concert performance which should be out later this week.
Also HPFansubs told me he had a project ready for QC. Dunno when he's going to actually send it in, but I hope in time for a next-week-release.

On a side note, SC finished timing a few new project, which I can't reveal yet. Let's just say: gorgeous ladies, lots of dancing and tight beats.
After some bitching, because the timing was just dreadfully hard, I got SC to also time the latest MM song for me. YAY!!!
I've been sitting at that project all Sunday long and I am still not done color-coding the script. (I actually posted a screenshot on our groups Facebook page)

Anyways. Lots of things got done and I'm now lying in bed listening to great audio books and awaiting sleep.
I would love to recommend this audio book to whoever loves Fantasy and Dragons, but the story is recorded in German, so so not helping, I know.
Unfortunately until now this story was never written into a book and is currently only available in German. Oh well.

Have a great night, peeps!