With October
nearly over it is time to get a new blog post up. Kizuna came back with a few
new releases this week, which made me and a lot of other people very happy.
Unfortunately there is still no news about the new site for Kizuna *sigh*. It
will probably never happen, or I actually have to do it myself.
Also, there
was no new release for Hello!Fansubs the past few weeks from my end because I’ve
been sick since early last week, and lying in bed most of the time or getting a
few things at home done – like sorting through all my documents and file them
into the appropriate folders for easy keeping.
Today is my
last sick day and tomorrow I’ll be going to work again. Funnily enough, on
Friday is a national holiday so I have free – yay! I also got most of next week
off which also means I won’t be around.
I’m going to my grandparents to recuperate and get some work done. I’ll take my hard drive with me, with all the fansub stuff on it. I hope to get some work done. We’ve got a few big projects coming up with a lot of releases – which will probably be batch release anyway.
Well then.
I’ll try to get some stuff done today, so I can get ready for my vacation time
(heh, first being sick, then working for only one day and then going on
vacation – this is ridiculous! At least I can get some more reading done!)
Hope to see
everyone again soon!
On a side
note: It’s the time of the year again to apply for a diversity visa. I hope I
get lucky this time.