30. Oktober 2007

All new and shiny!!

Hey everybody...
Well okay, I think I'll mostly write for myself anyway, but... nvm.
I've been quite busy with... reading! Yeah, acutally I put myself away for a few days and re-read two diffrent book anthologies *sigh* I can't help it, but if I start on it, I can't seem to stop myself, before I run out of books.
Today was a good day. My birthday present from my friends arrived - three new shiny books to pleasure my imagination.
Well anyway!I'm pretty happy, because I'll be able to release a new PV for my german PV group. We're going to put out AKB48's BINGO! - well we've got an english version of it too, but that version has to wait till my friends come back in a few days.
For now I'll stick around!
Anyway...
I finished our last dorama episode from Nobuta wo Produce today! Gotta have it ready for kumama when she comes back tomorrow, or she'll be sad *sob*. Can't have that, since she just wed this weekend! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! hahahaOther than that, nothing much has happend so far. I'm lazy like a cat and I still have to go to the library before I get another letter *sigh*. I hate it! I should finish this fucking stuff, so I can give all those books back and never bother again. That would at least solve everything.
My aunt told me she's going to stop by on wednesday, which means we're going to have a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal big conversation about me going to America. Gotta make some cookies before that, and I shouldn't forget to buy some milk! Well for now - since I've finished what I wanted to do, I'll go to bed.
Oyasumi folks!