2. November 2007

Afterthoughts and new stuff

Hello there!!
Well isn't it a lovely day out there? Huh, you don't know? You've been home all day? Well than you're like me. I've not been out for the last two days and actually I don't feel like going out right now. Yesterday my aunt visited me and we talked about me going to America in a few years. This process is actually really, really hard and you need to think on a lot of diffrent possibilities which could bite you in the ass if you don't take great care on some things.
The main problem for me was that I don't have the funding I need to go there. Most of the time there are partents that help funding foreign studies and with supports it isn't really that bad, but if you're alone - like me - you've got problems to geht the right amount of money you will need to get accepted ot the universtity you which to sign to. In my case we're taking about approximately 2 years which will come to a total cost of 72000USD/~67000€. That's hell of a lot of money if you ask me.
So well, my aunt and me thought about diffrent ways to get that money... a loan, selling all my stuff and use that money to make a new start in America or staying for another 2 years, finishing up my master here and moving on to America afterwards and acquire a double masters degree. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
Well I'm still sleeping it over, but.. oh well.

The thoughts are pretty depressiv if you ask me *sigh* Can't help it though, right?
Anyway! Mognet celebrated their 5th birthday with a shitload of new releases I did the last few weeks ago. Right now I'm working on new releases for the upcoming November/December "Special" when we're coming back from our break. So far so good.

Great News thou - Jin is back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Jin is another blogger in blogspot where he write on his Hello!Project Blog. I really love the blog and I'm happy that he's finally back from his break!! WAI! \(^.^)/

Oh, and here's another thing I did today!

You Are a Newborn Soul

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Noconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

Now isn't that refreshing?
^^ Have a nice day and see ya soon!