4. November 2007

Runthrough...

Gosh! It's been a lovely sunday so far. I've done nothing at all and should have done sooooooooooo much. I'm still struggling with my two works for the university I've got to finish asap. I can't believe I'm still not done with them, isn't that just "great"?
Anyway!
Just found out a friend of mine is writing a blog for himself (TheDeath), so I just linked him in the "frequently visiting blog" section on your right side. If you've got some time to spare and you're dead bored just look at his reaaaaaaaaaaally random stuff and you might find something to laugh about, at least I did! Those cubics are just fucking great!

I'm working on two new PVs again - even tho we're actually, officially on vacation now! Can't you tell I'm vacating? HA! no waaaaaaaaaaaaaay~
Nobody would believe that anyway, right? Well, at least noone who knows me.
A friend of mine, who's working for my german PV group did those timings, 'cause he really loved the songs - never thought he would. We're talking abouth LEAH DIZON's Softly and Everything Anything and actually I never thought I would like them. Okay, I like Softly better, but they are cute as hell - at least that's what I think.
It's funny to know that Leah actually is a fotobook model, which doesn't hesitate to drop some gowns *gg* but she can, she's beautiful. Leah went to Japan a few years back because most of her fans were from Japan and she actually was exepted pretty fast into a japanese model agency.
After some time there she began to release music, and that too was really good. God, isn't she a natural?
Dunno. I've never even paid her any attention and I'm just, because we're doing those pvs of her. HAHAHA!
nvm I'm just silly XD

Today came my aunt again and she brought with her a really yummi cake - too bad I can't take picutres right now *sigh* It's my belated birthday cake - a Schwarzwälderkirschtorte. Never heard of that? GOGGLE is your friend!Mine actually looks a little diffrent, and I'm sure it tastes diffrent, but you get the idea, don't you!?

I'm leaving you guys now, cause I'm pretty tired and I want to read for a little bit, so have a nice day and don't be gloomy!