Again, one of my works was relaesed and here's the update info.
Mognet releases the next FLOW vid in our collection, this time with a surprisingly awesome song which some of you might recognise as the opening to the anime "Eureka Seven". Since Kumama is such a big fan of the series we certainly had to do it... no question in that! And I really loved to work on it. This was one of the works were we actually had an already finished effect which Kumama loved so much that she asked me to copy it as best as I can - which I did. But since I don't like to just copy something without some creation of my own I slightly altered the effects to fit our purposes, to claim it as my creation and to satisfy Kumama.
Hopefully you'll enjoy this video as much as we do... and to conclude this post I'll just post the release comment from kumama! Thanks for reading, watching and your interest of course!
Oh, before I forget it... here's the link to the Dual-Audio Torrent! PV link
Have you ever had a song you just couldn't get out of your head for like, months? Well that happens to us a lot, and that's how we end up with so many PV releases! Karaoke is the best medicine. Today we bring you Flow's "Days", which is not only an awesome song and video but also served as the opening theme to the anime "Eureka Seven"! This is also a dual audio release, so you can challenge yourself and sing along in an attempt to get this song out of your head! It hasn't worked for us, but maybe it will for you! Enjoy!
Oh, and check out our finished Momobin anime series. We're happy to finally conclude the show with it's 24th episode. It certainly took us really long to finish it up!