Well at least, that's what I think. I finally had the chance to work with an effect that simulates a burning fire. I've been working on this for over half a year now and just recently was able to complete the effect. And now i've found a PV to use it with. HA! We're talking about one of my favourite Morning Musume Songs "Iroppoi Jirettai". It was the first Video to feature new Member Koharu Kusumi (which I can't stand at all, by the way). I really love how they play with the spanish fire of passion *LOL*
Hello!Fansubs released this video a few hours ago, and why the hell am I always behind my releases! DANGIT!
Anyway...
I really want to share this with you so I'm going to post screenshots AND a video cut from the video, oh ... and here are the links to the video torrent. Again... you probably have to register on the website to use the torrents :P sorry!
PV link (Xvid)
PV link (h264)