Hello Everybody!!
I'm officially back on track again and working hard to provide you with some new christmas releases (before I go into hiatus till january 6th).
We've got several new videos coming your way.
I'm also officially working for BoAjjang again.
Thanks to Alan who helped us get some things straight and programmed a tool for me I'm now able to work on korean videos.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY \o/
More exiting news about this will come at a later point.
Anyway! Just making sure you know that I'm back.
I'm active again and working hard to provide videos for several groups.
Let's just hope I'll be able to finish stuff for my own group too!?
On a short notice: Is there anybody who would like to try out working for me? I'm currently looking for Encoders for various groups.
Experience would be nice, also you'd need to be online every day and know how to encode XVID avi AND H264 mp4/mkv.
If you're interested please let me know...
^^ okay. that's it for today. see ya soon!