27. Mai 2010

day 6 - my last day?

Today is my last day here.
The weather seems to be fine - actually the sun is burning down and we're awaiting the thunderstorm that should go through here soon. At least the forecast told us so. Right now, though, we have blue skies, but that doesn't mean anything here. It only means that the thunderstorm later will be really bad.

Yesterday the weather was really horrible. The first time ever we had a tornado here in Austria. Everyone is still in shock. We can't really wrap our minds around it. Also, more than one person died due to the thunderstorm, hail and floodings that we had yesterday. It seems that a thunder also crashed in our house here but since we had everything turned out it didn't cause any damage.

My granny fixed something on the baldachin for Lisa - I told her she had to do it the other way around but she still did it diffrently the last time so now today she fixed it. Now it looks even better! I think my cousin will be happy.

We're going to have lunch soon. Potatoes, spinach and sausages. YAY! I'm looking forward to it!
After that I'll try to get some work done but since I'm going to go home tomorrow morning I won't be able to get a lot done.
It seems like the train times were shortened again and so there's no train going from here to Vienna after 9.28am tomorrow morning. Seems like I had my holidays but without having time to really do anything.
I didn't even have time to finish the books I took with me. Normally I'm able to finished 2 to 3 books in a week - but this week I barely finished one!!!!!

O_O''''

Oh well. I'll survive and everyone else will to if I don't get the stuff done. I don't really care anymore.
It'll be done when it's done.

Time for Lunch! ByE!