25. Mai 2010

day 4 - working, or not?

Today I hoped to get a little work done!
I woke up early and was full of energy. After an early breakfast I helped my granny with cooking. The weather was fine so I enjoyed reading my book outside and generally enjoy the sun.
I didn't get a lot done today. We finished working on the piece for Lisa - it's a kind of baldachin for one of her dolls. It looks quite lovely. Now I've got the table for myself and can finally get some work done - hopefully.

But in the end I ended up doing nothing. The day went by in a breeze. I took an early shower and later watched some TV. One of my favourite shows were tonight "A home in happiness", where a crew of craftsmen renovate a very old house for a family that is not capable of doing it themselves. My grandparents decided to go to bed early and I watched the show alone. Later I found a few documentaries on TV - one was about the biggest kids in the world.... WOW!

It was after 3 am when I went to bed... *yawns*