That's what you'll probably think but yesterday was horrible - well, mostly.
It started out by me waking up very late. It seemed to have rained during the night because everything was wet. It was nearly 9.30am so I hurried to get some breakfast and then take my laundry outside. The sun was shining again and we wanted to do the laundry and hang it up to dry in the sun. The dark laundry was able to finish drying but after lunch and a well deserved nap it started to rain - and rain hard.
The downpour was really hard. It was grey and dark and our white laundry was still hanging outside on the line to dry - ha ha ha - well, now it was rain-washed, again. Since I just woke up from my catnap I walked down and got some hot cocoa and a small piece of cake. My gramps came back from doing some woodwork and he decided to also take a nap - so now, since it was dark and raining and we didn't have anything to do, we all took another nap.
I decided to listen to a radio play of The Three Investigators and crawled into bed while playing on my IPhone. Since it was raining so hard and we had a thunderstorm right on top of us I couldn't go and work on my computer.
That afternoon my aunt called and since my granny just finished making a fancy cake with cherries my aunt decided to drop by for cake and dinner. That was fun, but again I didn't have time to work on my computer. *sigh* Later that evening I watched "Stargate Universe" and after it I went to bed. I was still tired - seems like the weather played a trick on me - and fell a sleep really fast.
The day was funny. I loved having my aunt here and an old friend of the family came by too - unfortunately now the cake is nearly gone *cries* And I had requested it since I hadn't had a cake for a looooong while.